The mission of the Women’s organization of Iran is to provide a platform to empower and enable networking amongst Women. To provide mentorship to younger generations of Iranians locally and globally.
W.O.I supports UN Member States as they set global standards for achieving gender equality, and works with governments and civil society to design laws, policies, programmes and services needed to ensure that the standards are effectively implemented and truly benefit women and girls worldwide.
- Women lead, participate in and benefit equally from governance systems
- Women have income security, decent work and economic autonomy
- All women and girls live a life free from all forms of violence
- To improve social, economic, and educational opportunities for women and their families
- To promote solidarity and collaboration among women inside Iran and those who migrated abroad.
- To collaborate with other non-profit organizations and government agencies with similar mandates
- To promote charitable work, volunteerism, and mentorship
- To facilitate and encourage civic engagement
- To create an organization where there are exchange of ideas between Iranian women inside Iran and those who have migrated abroad. Additionally, to create a platform and an environment of friendship, cultural exchange, and understanding of women roles in Iran Versus other countries.